Excel Engineering, Inc.
Founded in 1990, Excel Engineering, Inc. began providing industrial clients with electrical design services. As existing client relationships grew and new client relationships were created, Excel began offering field service support to its clients in various construction discipline areas. In 2002 and 2003, Excel ventured into the utilities sector with the addition of several key personnel, which initiated the formation of the Power Systems Studies group, followed by the Transmission Studies group. This led to additional opportunities for field service support in the utilities market. The Process Automation and Controls Design group was started in 2006, further broadening the base of knowledge and experience Excel could offer to its clients. In 2020, we opened an office in the Greenville area of South Carolina. Throughout its history, Excel Engineering has made the customer the primary focus. This has allowed the company to continue to prosper and grow into the organization that exists today.
Excel Engineering operates under the principle that consultants should add value and insight to your engineering projects. We listen, analyze your business needs and recommend innovative solutions.
Solutions on Your Terms
An electrical engineering solution is only good if it meets your needs. At Excel Engineering your project objectives become our standard for excellence.
To achieve it we:
- Make customer satisfaction our 1st priority
- Listen carefully to your needs and objectives
- Evaluate your requirements, resources and schedule
- Develop a detailed work plan and fee estimate
- Review the plan and present cost saving alternatives
- Execute the plan chosen by you
- Constantly communicate progress on the plan to you
- Follow up and document all aspects of project construction
- Ask for your feedback and incorporate our learning into future projects for our clients