Registration, Certification and DBA Information
Excel Engineering’s corporate headquarters are located in St. Paul, Minnesota. While our primary service area covers the Minneapolis and St. Paul metropolitan area and the state of Minnesota, we perform work in many other states and have completed projects internationally, as well. In January 2020, we opened an office in the Greenville area of South Carolina.Our Professional Engineers hold engineering licenses in twenty-seven states, and we are currently registered with NCEES.
Registrations, Certifications, Insurance and Affiliations
Registration – Contracting
- Master Electrician
- Construction Specifications Institute Certified Document Technologist
Professional Society Affiliations
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- National Fire Protection Association
- Professional Liability
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation & Employers Liability
- Insurance Certificates Provided Upon Request
|New York||North Carolina||Ohio||Oklahoma|
|Rhode Island||South Carolina||South Dakota||Tennessee|
|Texas||Virginia||Wisconsin||Registered With NCEES|
We do business as Excel Engineering, Inc. in the following states: Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee
We also do business in the following states, under the DBA listed:
- Alabama - Excel Engineering Inc
- Arizona - Minnesota Excel Engineering, Inc. (FN)
- Colorado - Minnesota Excel Engineering, Inc.
- Georgia - Excel Engineering, Inc. ( MN)
- Louisiana - Excel Engineering, Inc. of Minnesota
- Michigan - Minnesota Excel Engineering, Inc.
- Montana - Excel Engineering Inc
- New Jersey - Excel Engineering Inc
- North Carolina - For Non-engineering services: Excel Field Services, Incorporated. For professional engineering services: Excel Engineering of MN, LLP
- South Carolina - Minnesota Excel Engineering, Inc.
- Texas - Minnesota Excel Engineering, Inc.
- Wisconsin - Minnesota Excel Engineering, Inc.