Series Compensation: The Under-Appreciated Transmission Improvement Everyone wants better line and system performance The usefulness of a transmission line is limited by its thermal rating (ampacity), and its series impedance. The ampacity can be increased by installing larger conductor; installing multiple conductors per phase (“bundled conductors”); installing conductor capable of withstanding higher operating temperatures. From this list it Read more…
- Losing Sleep at Night?
- Your Data is Safe with Us!
- ARC FLASH!
- Give Me the Power!
- Is Your Plant Automation Like Living in a Bad Sci-Fi Movie?
- Why CAD Outsourcing is Something Good to Consider
- The Contingent Workforce Solution
- You Can Tune a Loop, But You Can’t Tuna Fish
- Your Dog Will Miss You!
- The “Do It Yourself” Danger
- Basics of Flow with Constant & Variable Speed Pumps
- Back to Basics: Feed Forward Curve Fitting
- Back to Basics: Modeling and Scaling Feedforwards
- Density Compensation of DP Flow Meters
- Power Plant Control Systems
- Wayne Salo
- White Paper Disclaimer
- Basic humidity made easy
- Grinding, Drying & Transport 4
- Grinding, Drying & Transport 3