ISA S12.2 subcommittee meeting report Spring, 2012 The work of harmonizing the Hazardous Area national standards of the United States with those of the international community continue in earnest. The ultimate goal of this harmonization is that products produced and approved in the US can be exported and installed in other countries, and vice versa. Read more…
- Losing Sleep at Night?
- Your Data is Safe with Us!
- ARC FLASH!
- Give Me the Power!
- Is Your Plant Automation Like Living in a Bad Sci-Fi Movie?
- Why CAD Outsourcing is Something Good to Consider
- The Contingent Workforce Solution
- You Can Tune a Loop, But You Can’t Tuna Fish
- Your Dog Will Miss You!
- The “Do It Yourself” Danger
- Basics of Flow with Constant & Variable Speed Pumps
- Back to Basics: Feed Forward Curve Fitting
- Back to Basics: Modeling and Scaling Feedforwards
- Density Compensation of DP Flow Meters
- Power Plant Control Systems
- Wayne Salo
- White Paper Disclaimer
- Basic humidity made easy
- Grinding, Drying & Transport 4
- Grinding, Drying & Transport 3