Knowledge Base from Excel Engineering Excel Engineering continues to strive to bring the highest value to our clients through the excellent people that are part of our organization. We have several technical experts who want to share their knowledge. Please view the controls and intrinsic safety Excel Engineering blog categories for more information in these Read more…
- Losing Sleep at Night?
- Your Data is Safe with Us!
- ARC FLASH!
- Give Me the Power!
- Is Your Plant Automation Like Living in a Bad Sci-Fi Movie?
- Why CAD Outsourcing is Something Good to Consider
- The Contingent Workforce Solution
- You Can Tune a Loop, But You Can’t Tuna Fish
- Your Dog Will Miss You!
- The “Do It Yourself” Danger
- Basics of Flow with Constant & Variable Speed Pumps
- Back to Basics: Feed Forward Curve Fitting
- Back to Basics: Modeling and Scaling Feedforwards
- Density Compensation of DP Flow Meters
- Power Plant Control Systems
- Wayne Salo
- White Paper Disclaimer
- Basic humidity made easy
- Grinding, Drying & Transport 4
- Grinding, Drying & Transport 3