The late Rick Gonzalez joined Excel Engineering in 2003 with over 20 years’ experience in electric power system planning and analysis before his passing in 2012. In his previous positions at Northern States Power/Xcel Energy (Minneapolis, MN) and the Western Area Power Administration (Golden, CO), Rick performed short and long-range planning studies for local and regional Read more…
- Losing Sleep at Night?
- Your Data is Safe with Us!
- ARC FLASH!
- Give Me the Power!
- Is Your Plant Automation Like Living in a Bad Sci-Fi Movie?
- Why CAD Outsourcing is Something Good to Consider
- The Contingent Workforce Solution
- You Can Tune a Loop, But You Can’t Tuna Fish
- Your Dog Will Miss You!
- The “Do It Yourself” Danger
- Basics of Flow with Constant & Variable Speed Pumps
- Back to Basics: Feed Forward Curve Fitting
- Back to Basics: Modeling and Scaling Feedforwards
- Density Compensation of DP Flow Meters
- Power Plant Control Systems
- Wayne Salo
- White Paper Disclaimer
- Basic humidity made easy
- Grinding, Drying & Transport 4
- Grinding, Drying & Transport 3