Spare Transformers: Why, how many, and how to compute it all? Purpose of Spare Transformers Spare transformers are kept in stock so that failed units can be replaced relatively quickly. Absent a spare, most large power transformers have a replacement or repair time of at least 9 – 12 months. On the transmission system, failure Read more…
- Losing Sleep at Night?
- Your Data is Safe with Us!
- ARC FLASH!
- Give Me the Power!
- Is Your Plant Automation Like Living in a Bad Sci-Fi Movie?
- Why CAD Outsourcing is Something Good to Consider
- The Contingent Workforce Solution
- You Can Tune a Loop, But You Can’t Tuna Fish
- Your Dog Will Miss You!
- The “Do It Yourself” Danger
- Basics of Flow with Constant & Variable Speed Pumps
- Back to Basics: Feed Forward Curve Fitting
- Back to Basics: Modeling and Scaling Feedforwards
- Density Compensation of DP Flow Meters
- Power Plant Control Systems
- Wayne Salo
- White Paper Disclaimer
- Basic humidity made easy
- Grinding, Drying & Transport 4
- Grinding, Drying & Transport 3