See what it means To excel
Excel Engineering is proud to have built a growing team of fun, collaborative, and talented professionals throughout the years – and we are always looking to add new, highly motivated candidates to our organization. With a dynamic work environment, great potential for personal and professional growth, and competitive salaries and benefits packages, we strive to create a flexible, employee-first environment for everyone on our team.
Why work at Excel Engineering?
There are many great reasons to become a part of the growing Excel team. Here are just a few that help us retain long-term talent while continuing to attract the best and brightest in the industry.
Great potential for personal and professional growth
Competitive salaries and benefits packages
Access to the latest in industry technology
Ability to grow in knowledge through ongoing training
Prioritization of work-life balance
Flexible daily work schedule with possibility of remote work
Monthly employee appreciation lunches
Company-sponsored social events
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending and Health Saving Account (HSA) options
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) with immediately, vested company Safe Harbor match
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Salaried employees paid for every hour worked
- Paid time off
- Free parking
- Exercise room with a treadmill to help support employee participation in our Wellness Program (employees can earn HSA dollars for walking)