Career Opportunities at Excel Engineering
Since 1990, Excel Engineering, Inc. has differentiated its services from that of our competition by keeping our clients’ business objectives our top priority. We offer full service Electrical and Control System Engineering Consulting services. Located in St. Paul, Minnesota, Excel offers a dynamic work environment and great potential for personal and professional growth, as well as competitive salaries and benefit packages.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending and Health Saving Account (HSA) options
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) with immediately, vested company Safe Harbor match
- Short and long-term disability
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Salaried employees paid for every hour worked
- Paid time off
- Free parking
- Exercise room with a treadmill to help support the UnitedHealthcare Motion® program (employees can earn HSA dollars for walking)
At Excel, we strive to invest in our employees by providing them with the latest technology to do their jobs and the ability to grow in their knowledge through ongoing training opportunities. But we realize it is also important for employees to have a good work-life balance with some fun, too. With this comes a flexible, daily work schedule with the possibility of remote work days, a monthly employee appreciation lunch, and several social events throughout the year. Excel is a small company, so it won’t be difficult to get to know everyone pretty quickly on a first name basis. So whether you are new or have been with us for many years, we look forward to getting to know you better!
In addition to the monthly employee lunch, Excel hosts an annual winter party and a summer activity. Below are photos from our recent winter party at Pinstripes (please click on a photo to view it larger in a slideshow).